As a Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Psychologist/Psychoanalyst with decades of experience, I bring to the corporate/business world an unusual and invaluable psychological perspective.
Businesses, small and large, are complex, dynamic interpersonal systems. Every company, from those on the Fortune 500 to small, medium-sized and family-owned businesses, functions as system. When a successful company falters it is, without fail, a result of a breakdown in this “system”. Employees, managers, the CEO or President, each or all of them may be unknowingly contributing to a dysfunctional system wherein the individuals and, thus, the company fails to achieve its full potential.
Services provided and expertise include:
- Psychologically sound and expert advise to CEOs, Presidents and Entrepreneurs
- Succession and leadership transition planning
- Behavioral/personality assessment of CEO candidates for suitability for position and cultural fit
- In-depth assessment and evaluation of the entire management team.
- Strategies for maximizing human capital
- Detailed strategies for “fixing” the system
- Focused training sessions for management on conflict resolution and improving interpersonal skills
- Expertise with small and large family owned businesses
Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis of:
- Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Parent counseling
- Marital/couples therapy
- Family therapy